Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bundle up!

Today is my birthday. It is also Christmas.

Yes, I am a Christmas baby. That is a fact I would probably be bitter about were it not for the other fact - that I don't actually celebrate Christmas. Instead of being bitter, I get to have half the world in lights on my birthday, and everyone is just so happy they give each other presents in my honor. And were it not for the fact that I was born on December 25th, I would not have the wonderful nickname Jesus, as I do today. 

Since there's nothing that can make you feel cozier than the snowiest time of the year, some wintery concepts for another portfolio project.



 
I don't know about you, but these make me want to grab a mug of cocoa and a blanket and have a Disney movie marathon.
 
So, a very merry birthday to all you Christmas babies out there, and wishes for a safe, happy, and cozy year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment